Tuesday 17 July 2012

Variety is the spice of Life

Considering I hate routine, I have quite a ritual when I sit down to paint. Shower curtain out (to protect the carpet) Tools at the ready; paints by my left side, cup of tea to the right, cup of water and kitchen towel by my paintbrushes/tippex/marker pen. Before you ask, yes I do frequently put my dirty brush in my cup of tea or try and take a swig of paint filled water - pofjfiksjidjfsi fhsafheu ewwwwwww.

The Taj Mahal
Album: East of Eden by Taken by Trees
Part of setting up to paint involves choosing a CD to accompany me for the journey. I will listen to this CD album on repeat until my painting has been finished (maybe this explains why I can paint so quickly!? Stop it please!).


Gothic Light
Album: Strength in Numbers by The Music

I have always wondered whether my choice of music affects what I paint; I am thinking no, but maybe you can see something I can't? 

Seascape
Only one song on repeat!!!
The Only Exception by Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment