Wednesday 21 November 2012

Milly Molly Meltdown

I haven't felt the need to paint for a while which is strange. I think it is one of the first painters blocks I have had since I started all of this up. The best thing is, that that block has broken today! Today when I have so much stuff to do I am in danger of becoming Milly Molly Meltdown. So now that I don't possibly have any time to paint, the weather is atrocious so there is no chance of a photographic expulsion what am I supposed to do? (Milly Molly Meltdown, tra la la laaaaaa!)

I am also conscious that I haven't really facebooked or blogged recently and Christmas is coming. There is a bandwagon to jump on here BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME! I say this and probably once I hit next week I will have too much time on my hands, but that doesn't really help me now though. Oh dear, I feel a few sleepless nights coming on until I get that next picture out.

Frustrating.

Who'd be creative? Torturous.


No comments:

Post a Comment