Monday 26 November 2012

Milly Molly Motivated

Milly Molly Meltdown turned into Milly Molly Motivated as I found time to squeeze out two new paintings in 3 days, and watch the last Twilight film (for shame) but more about that later (maybe).

I don't know if anyone remembers reading about an experiment I started a while ago? No? Me neither, anyway it is on here somewhere....near the beginning. As a synopsis - I signed up to sell my stuff through three different types of websites with varying sales techniques, commissions etc. with a view to seeing which one worked best. (For a long time none of them, BUT....)

I had a little bit of a result selling a few cards through Fine Art America last week! Woo! Premier Gallery also runs a monthly competition with a small cash prize which I have won both times I have entered. At this rate, with the prize wins and the card sales I will be able to buy a boat in 5365 years. Get in.

It is a start though, and not a bad one. I was also introduced to a new motivational song for when I get flat, and I mean pancake flat as a pick me up. It was written about me right? Here's to pretending. (Pretending about the words by the way, not the video. The video I do not get!?).


No comments:

Post a Comment