Sunday 20 January 2013

Little Miss Sunshine

I watched another 'must see' film last weekend, in fact this film pretty much makes it into my top ten as it has a little bit of everything in it; Failure, beauty, death, suicide, embarrassment, silence, desperation and perseverance in the face of adversity. It sounds impossible but this film is both funny and uplifting with a good heartfelt family moral at the centre of it. I love films where everything that could go wrong does go wrong but everyone comes out of it ok in the end.

Now that, is real life.

If a film can show you all the bad things that could happen and still have a good feeling at the end of it then that is how I want my life to be. I don't believe anyone can get away with not having some trauma in their lives but it is about dealing with it, not dwelling on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment