Monday 21 January 2013

Snow Blindness

So there is no business like snow business, and finally I can say 'I never love England more than when covered in snow'.... (any excuse to showcase another Laura)


However I am not entirely sure it is true. I went out to take some photos this morning and came back with a slightly paltry selection of four. It turns out I may prefer England when covered in frosty fog or just plain sunny. Considering I am a lady of contrasts you would have thought I would love the dark trees juxtaposed against the white snow but it just makes my eyes hurt. Maybe I just needed to be somewhere more beautiful or more out in the sticks. After all the beauty of snow quickly turns into the brown mud of disappointment photography-wise, there is nothing for it - snow angels and snowmen it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment