Friday 11 January 2013

Verbal diarrhoea

I have been trying to think of ways to give my blog a bit of a boost on the exposure front. I did think I could list it on some blog index sites but it turns out a lot of them are no longer in service. I did manage to find one which said due to the high volume of registering blogs there was an 8 - 12 month waiting period for verification!! I guess that might not help very quickly if at all!!!

The problem with doing artist blog list searches is at that quite soon you appreciate just how many blogs you are up against and the sheer enormity of it all (and how structured theirs are in comparison to your periodic bouts of verbal diarrhoea!)

So wow, I think I give up at the moment - I am going to paint some pictures, watch some films and let my blog and website fend for themselves on the promotion front for a while, they're tough enough.

4 comments:

  1. Keep going! Don't give up! And if in doubt come and visit me and I can give you some more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't give up, I just might stop focusing on the promoting side for a while and I am counting on visiting you to inspire me for the last half of the year! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love the pictures you have been painting recently so maybe giving up was more just change tack! :) Keep painting and blogging Laura! It does get read! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....I meant more that I was going to give up trying to promote my blog and website for a while and let them just be found by accident. I don't think there is any chance of me giving up blogging or painting for the moment!

      Delete