Thursday 21 February 2013

Dear Father Christmas

Dear Father Christmas, I know this is rather early or rather late depending on which way you look at it but my test Giclee print arrived today and it is good - better than I expected in fact. I would like to buy some more prints, get them mounted and framed and then sell them in a shop with my Limited Editions and Original paintings. Therefore in order to make this the best year ever please could you get me:

1. Some frames.
2. Various print sizes of all my work.
3. One Limited Edition Print of all the ones currently up for sale.
4. And a shop.

I hope you don't think this is too much to ask, I have been very well behaved for the last 10 years, except for when I.......oh dear, and when that happened, oh yes and then as well....... I have been very well behaved for at least 5 years out of the last 10. I am sure this should count for something.

Thank you in advance,

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment