Tuesday 26 March 2013

The Seven Steps of...

Who knew wrapping up and packaging a couple of paintings to post tomorrow would be so difficult. I meant to do it earlier at a civilised hour but somehow time ran away with me today so instead I am doing it now, at 1 o'clock in the morning. It is going well:

  1. I am running out of bubble wrap.
  2. I have no cardboard boxes that are a useful size.
  3. Whilst trying to parcel tape and manipulate a Limited Edition canvas print I got severe cramp in my foot.
  4. I managed to cut my thumb before I even started.
  5. There is mess everywhere and,
  6. I have a muscular twitch in my jaw from tearing tape with my teeth instead of using scissors.

Who decided it would be a good idea to try and become a self sufficient artist!?! I am certainly living the dream at the moment, or at least a dream, and unfortunately not currently one that involves a warm bed...I am not going to complain too much though as having to stay up late because I made a sale is no bad thing.

And lastly:

     7. I just broke a nail.

Well that is just the beginning of the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment