Thursday 13 February 2014

Snail

So after the excitement of Society 6 and filling my store with cushions, mugs, clocks and all things nice, and just about resisting the urge to buy them all for myself (buying my own products would be pretty vain right?! But I am so doing it) Anyway....after all of that I have had the world's most frustrating day today.

I am about to go on a longish holiday, or as I like to call it an 'inspiration sabbatical' (Artist's technical term, honest) and I have quite a bit I need to prepare and sort out before I leave. This would imply that it is not a good time for my internet to decide to turn into a snail or for me to realise my mobile contract won't let me use my phone as a wi-fi hotspot in internet emergencies.

Therefore can you guess what happened today? Yes. My internet turned into a snail and then I found out I can't use my phone as a wi-fi hotspot. Well that is just super. After trying to download about 500kb of emails which seem to take ten minutes I knew I needed to step away from the open window and put my computer back down (when did I pick that up?). So... I cleaned the house instead, went and worked off some steam at zumba and wrote a blog post as therapy. Productive in a way I suppose.

Please internet, work like normal tomorrow, I beg of you.

I fear tomorrow may be a long day, or at least a slow one. How on earth did people do work before the internet!?


No comments:

Post a Comment