Friday 7 February 2014

Social Media

I am not sure what to do today. I just had a look at a fellow deviantArt artist I follow who has 10,000 likes on Facebook. This is what I would like to aim at eventually, but quite frankly reaching 200 fans will do me at the moment. It appears she is far more adept at social media than me as she has accounts on Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr, Behance, Instagram, Society 6, LastFM, Redbubble, Pinterest, deviantArt, Twitter and Shadowness. I have a Facebook account and a deviantArt one and quite frankly don't know what most of the others even are! A friend has recommended I set up a Pinterest account, apparently it is all the rage with her colleagues in America and I have thought about a Society 6 account just because you can make your own art clocks. Did you know I AM TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH CLOCKS!?! Read this post if you don't believe me...

So it seems like I do have something to do today, which mostly involves making social media work considerably harder for me. I struggle to update the things I am doing at the moment though so this might make me cry in the long run, but everything is worth a try, especially when I have time on my side.


No comments:

Post a Comment