Monday 10 February 2014

Society 6

So, the other day I did start my society 6 account and I also cursorily joined Pinterest. I say cursorily because I am now totally addicted to uploading things onto society 6 and subsequently haven't really had the chance to investigate Pinterest properly. Who knew turning your own artwork into clocks, cushions, mugs, bags and mobile phone covers would be so addictive!?

I am still not sure whether it is actually addictive to most people or whether I am just weird (sorry ECCENTRIC) but either way it has been three days and I am still going!

So far I am concentrating on just uploading my artwork and not my photographs. I am contemplating starting up a separate photography account as I think they will both look more professional and clearer as their own entities. In some respects I wish I had done this with all my sites but then it would double the amount of things I would have to update. It is a tough call, I may just stick with my paintings and see how they go to start with. I probably need to stop uploading things soon anyway before I develop a proper OCD, I have after all, already gone over my broadband allowance for the month. Oops!

So far, these are a few of my favourite things:


No comments:

Post a Comment