Saturday 12 April 2014

Blue Door

I was going to do a painting this evening, and I was going to write a blog post. I just stood up from my desk, and felt so woozy that I think I am just going to have to eat and have an early night. The last couple of weeks have felt like I was trying to hold down three jobs at the same time. I just about survived (I only cried once) and I have got everything sorted to a manageable state now and I am somehow ahead of the game.

Thank god.

The problem with being on top of it all is that you start to relax, and then .....realise...... how...... flipping.... tired........you.......are..... Hearing records like this - my tune of the moment doesn't help on the keeping alert front.



So I give up.

I am going to relax.

And get some sleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment