Saturday 3 May 2014

Winnie the Pooh...

I have a day to myself today. I still have loads of work to do, but I decided that if I didn't have a day of doing normal things soon, I was going to go mad.

Today is that day. Hooray. Cue, leisurely getting up, having a cooked breakfast, packaging and posting a painting, going for a walk in the sunshine, getting home, cleaning dog poo of my shoe, subsequently being sick, having lunch, having chocolate, catching up with art stuff, phoning my parents, and hopefully next, painting a picture. A pretty good day if you ignore the unfortunate encounter with the innards of a dog somewhere in the middle.

Eurgh.

Anyway, before I head off to take my phone of the hook and sit down to paint, I thought I would share my latest Facebook competition with you. It has been a successful competition already as within an hour of posting I sold a painting! I didn't see that coming but there is nothing quite like an instant success. Apparently the adage 'You have to spend money to make money' is true. So if you would like to be in the running to win one of these lovely things, head over to my Facebook page now and check out the rules for entry...



No comments:

Post a Comment