Sunday 27 July 2014

Do you? Duvet?

I am multi tasking at the moment which I think basically means I am doing too many things at once and it is just a matter of time until I do something wrong. So far, I am adding some duvet covers to society6, posting something random on facebook, uploading my paintings onto a new online sales site called artfinder.com, writing this post and more importantly eating some banana bread/cake I made the other day.

I also painted something new a couple of days ago so I need to put that online everywhere (literally). I also want to join Saatchi online just so I can name drop whilst flicking my hair and saying 'rah' a lot. Darling.

I am not going to remember any of this. I also can't decide whether I should try and do all of it today or whether I should give myself a break. Oh well, I'll guess I'll just see what happens.

Incidentally I did say earlier in the post that I was making duvet covers.


Society6 are both innovative and annoying.

Annoying because I am always tempted to buy everything new they make in my own artwork but that seems a bit egotistical. Sleeping in one of my paintings even if it is in the form of a duvet seems like it might be taking my ego to a new level. I still want one though.


No comments:

Post a Comment