Monday 28 July 2014

Mirror, mirror

Today has not been my favourite thus far. I have been rendering some architectural images to show to a client tomorrow. They had been running for 7 hours and were nearing completion.

My computer just crashed.

So yes, yes, I need to start them all again and it is almost 11 o'clock at night. Hooray. Not. Guess I will be doing slightly smaller, quicker renders then!

I have also managed to do something strange to my wrist in yoga. I have weak wrists as it is but I seem to have tweaked something so moving my hand feels peculiarly warm and uncomfortable.

Two wishes in one! I am hoping all of this has nothing to do with the fact that my mirror fell off the windowsill last night and smashed. I could do without 7 years of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment