Sunday 13 July 2014

You paint? I didn't realise....

I realised my blog is slightly strange as it is predominantly set up to talk about my work and yet I hardly ever mention when I have done a new painting. Surely each time something new is painted I should blog about it!? I can't quite decide whether that would be interesting or not, but I suppose as long as I don't make the articles too long or too dry it should be acceptable reading. Maybe I will make a concerted effort to blog about my paintings when I do a new one, from this point forward. (I equally might not as I don't always like them enough to talk about them for a prolonged period (I probably shouldn't admit that)). It would make sense though, after all, what is Laura Hol - who is Laura Hol, without the art?

No comments:

Post a Comment