Friday 7 November 2014

Please Envelope Me

So, recently, you may have seen me go a little crazy on the purchasing of marketing items including business cards and a stamp. I have in fact, after mentioning the business cards just had to go and sift through them all again, seriously, they are too exciting, and I am tired and easily entertained.

I did make one other purchase at the same time as the above with marketing in mind. I also had to buy more card making supplies as I have just made another batch of 50 handmade cards. I always feel accomplished when I have made them, even if I find making them to be slightly torturous. But anyway, I digress, the final purchase was a presentation envelope to contain a few bits and pieces I wanted to put together when someone bought an Original painting. I had the idea that it may look more professional and be slightly more exciting to receive a presentation pack with the painting and the invoice. After all, it is often the little things, the small attentions to detail that make the big difference.

The photo below shows what I decided upon. Once you purchase a Laura Hol Original you will receive - a presentation envelope containing, the invoice, an Authentication Certificate, a handmade card, a business card and a magnet. The only thing I can't decide on is whether to include the paintings 'Birth Certificate' in the pack. I can't quite decide whether it would be better or worse to know how the painting came about, I for one, like to make up my own mind. Or do I? I might be wondering about this for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment