Sunday 21 December 2014

Brussels Sprouts

Does anyone have a hole I can fall down? I need to hide for a moment and empty myself. This year has been so exciting...too exciting.....I need a moment to collect myself and get in the zone ready for the start of 2015. I feel a bit like the filing cabinets in my head have just emptied themselves onto the floor and I need a few days to sort through everything and get it all back into the correct drawers.

I think this is called 'Christmas.'

I am frazzled! On the plus side, my recent bout of super organisation (that has resulted in this temporary burn out) has meant that I have sorted through my Brussels photos and selected the following ten shots for your artistic enjoyment.



It was nice to have some photographs to sift through for a change; I feel like I haven't taken any for ages, mostly because I haven't. The leisurely walks and photographic strolls are one thing that has had to take a bit of a back seat whilst I have been so busy. Busy working, busy painting, busy getting an annoying twitch in my left eye that just won't go.

Twitch.

Leave me alone!

Twitch.

Humph.

No comments:

Post a Comment