Sunday 8 March 2015

Disappeared

So it seems like I am still a little way of posting 'normally.' Art? What is that? Painting? That is....?

Yes......

I don't know. I can't remember, I have forgotten what I am doing, or where I am going with all of this. My purpose is off, my focus is wobbly, my paintbrushes bone dry. I am hoping that ends today. I am writing this blog post. I have posted on facebook, I have found my next picture to paint and I am doing it tonight.

Yes, I have work I need to do. Files I need to sort. Sleep I need to have. But no. No. NO.

NO!  

This afternoon I am painting. My mobile is on silent, my computer will be off, I really have unplugged the landline, so if you want me, you had better try hard. For this evening., I am the disappeared. 


No comments:

Post a Comment