Saturday 4 April 2015

Nuff said

Easter is here which means a four day weekend and theoretically no work to do. I am cat sitting, so what a perfect time to sit and catch up with some art admin. This mainly consists of a few updates I would like to do, replying to some messages on Deviant Art and pre planning some blog posts.

I thought I would write a list of the posts I needed to write that I have missed so far this year because of one thing or another.

There are 20.

Ouch.

Even I don't think I can catch up with all of them this weekend, especially considering Friday was taken out by an event, and Monday taken out by a long Easter walk. The cat is also rather cutely distracting.

Well this is getting annoying. I need a time machine, or to have 48 hour days for a week! I will somehow catch up with all of this though. I have to.

Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment