Monday 29 June 2015

Etsy

I am doing some updating this evening, with a glass of wine, after doing yoga. It was a nice evening so it would have been more enjoyable to have spent some time out in the sunshine, but when you have things to do and your friends are otherwise occupied, working with a glass of wine just about cuts the mustard.

I was hoping to add a new painting onto my website, but worryingly my website appears to be malfunctioning. I have no idea why currently. I shall leave it for the minute and check back in tomorrow, but then I may well be sending an email to my website provider, with WHAT? written in very large letters. It is not working quite spectacularly, it has never not worked before.... hmm, a little bit worrying but fingers crossed.....!

Instead I am going to open an Etsy shop as I can't do anything to my website. I have been wondering this evening whether it is better to to concentrate on a few different stores/shop locations or to really work hard on one. The same goes for social media. I am currently working on the principle that they are all worth a try, especially as some seem to work better for me than others. Without trying different ones you wouldn't be able to discover this and I can always close them later....

Jury is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment