Thursday 9 July 2015

Chasing Cars

I have misplaced my mojo today. I think I lost it at some point between bedtime last night and waking up this morning. I have probably been as productive as normal, but I don't feel like I have been productive at all.

Nobody likes days like these! Never mind, I am sure tomorrow will be better.

On the plus side, I had the first commission through on Commission an Artist that I thought I might like to actually do. It would be a challenge as it involves drawing cars which is something I haven't done before. As I have to put a bid forward to do the work and I have no examples in my portfolio I am not feeling very lucky. You have to try though otherwise you won't get anywhere, and who knows, maybe they are looking for something a little bit different, in which case I would be perfect!

Sometimes you have to admire the risk taker.....


2 comments: