Friday 16 October 2015

You Twit. Er

I am setting aside a bit of time at the moment to pre plan some blog posts as I am well aware that there haven't been any recently. I managed to get back on top of it all for a bit but it was disappointingly short lived. I have decided to sacrifice my evening and my sleep to get a few written up this evening to try and take the pressure off. I am also feeling a bit more enthusiastic this evening as I have had some free twitter publicity, and managed a proper art day earlier on this week which restored my soul a little. I have also managed to catch up with my Deviant Art messages for the first time in about a month. So all in all, a productive evening thus far.

Twitter has been on my to-do list for about ever. I have an account and I have tweeted about 6 times(?) and possibly thought about tweeting 6 other times. I recently got an interesting new follower (a crime writer!) who retweeted my St Pancras painting well enough that St Pancras International found it and retweeted it on their page. That seems like an impressive seal of approval to get a shout out from the actual building. As a lot of the things I paint are iconic buildings or places I could probably market them quite well on twitter. After all, the people following those pages are the ones that love the buildings and the ones who are likely to buy the painting. It makes sense! So much sense, I just need to master twitter and put all of my paintings up.


Seriously, does anyone want to offer to be my social media secretary!? Let's see if I can try and put up something every couple of days in the meantime. Please Laura. DO THIS! I need the ball to start rolling in a straight line again, it has been meandering a little aimlessly recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment