Friday 30 December 2016

Happy 2017!

I feel like I should have written a Merry Christmas post but I have been a bit slow. So maybe I will just go with the fact that I hope you had a Merry Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year instead. I am anticipating a disturbingly busy January start to 2017 so I am currently enjoying keeping my head down, going for scenic walks, catching up with old friends and being fed. I feel like I mentally need to unwind and relax in order to be able to work all 31 days of January to meet a couple of big deadlines I have. I am hoping I won't need to work this hard but just in case.....!

I went for rather a spectacular sun setting walk yesterday in Yarmouth, so I think this is going to be my therapy shot for a while, as just looking at it makes me feel better. It also has 'painting' written all over it.


I fear painting is going to take a back seat for a while unfortunately, although I think I shall need to do something at some point to give my architecture brain and computer eyes a rest. January is often bizarrely a good sales month for me as well - often better than December which doesn't really make sense to me, but I'll take it! Maybe I will do more than I think. Either way, I am feeling pretty optimistic for 2017 at the moment, which is unusual for me. So bring it on! And all of you, have a perfect start to the New Year, we should all raise a glass to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment