Monday 26 February 2018

Works in theory....

Today seems to be one of those strange days where everything happens at once. Actually the last couple of days have been like that. After giving everyone a months heads up for possible price increase, I managed to sell 3 paintings, have 1 on hold and a request for a viewing.

I have put the 'Pepper' the dog commission up on Facebook today and now may possibly have an enquiry about whether I paint cats. Do I? I guess I haven't tried. I have also been contacted earlier on today, to feature in a 'Bath Life' 'arts special' magazine (a magazine about Bath the place I hasten to add, although I did have an amazing bath yesterday...). So, all-in-all, it seems like a good few days, or at least a bizarre day today. One of my friends also put me forward to a journalist who is looking to speak to artists who sell their work online, so it will be interesting to see if anything comes of that. At least all these things will help when I fill in my publications/exhibitions section on my website. The only problem at the moment is that the questions for the Bath magazine are actually quite tough. Well, not tough per se, but will require some actual thought about what I do.

Answers on a postcard...

All of these things happening, really does press on the urgency for me to hurry up and get my website up together in a more view-able place, across all platforms. I think it might be time to get all of it serviceable except for the 'print shop' as this is what will take the time, that way I can get it up and running and add the print shop on at a later date....

Works in theory....

     

No comments:

Post a Comment