Wednesday 13 March 2019

Over and Out

I managed to finish my architecture work for today a bit earlier than usual. What a perfect time to start a blog post, once I have done some admin, tidied up, done some account sorting, rung up four hundred people I need to chase for various things, updated my to do list, checked my outstanding invoices, thought 'oh god I haven't done that' and 'I'm so behind with that too'.

OH GOD

I might just need to go to bed instead, or go to zumba, or run away from my desk screaming. I have been stressed this week as I needed to update my to-do list to remove the items pressing upon my frontal cortex. At least when it is on paper, I can stop thinking I need to remember to do it. Unfortunately when it is on paper you can see how big the list is - it is currently making an unused toilet roll look barely paper filled.

What have I done!?

So yes, this early finish was going to be a blog post about my trip to the Brecon Beacons, but I officially can't do it just yet. I need a mind detox first, or a good nights sleep. Tomorrow is clear at the moment to do some accounting, sort some bits in town and put my latest painting online, oh yes, and write a post about the Brecon Beacons.

Here is to not checking my emails in the morning and realising that lots of other things need to be done first.

Today. I am over and out!   

No comments:

Post a Comment