Thursday 24 January 2013

Today, I need help.

What a frustrating day!!

I have been trying to set up an online print gallery that will manage my prints and leave the user in control over the size, type and image they want printed. This will not only take the pressure off me (especially when my architecture freelance work gets busy) but also makes the end product more flexible. I thought this would be perfect for my Limited Edition prints but it turns out the controls aren't tight enough. Just standard prints it is, if only I knew this before I spent 14 years trying to sort the Limited Editions out.

I have also been contemplating setting up some of my photographs as stock photos but then you are faced with the dilemma of choosing between Rights Managed or Royalty Free. It is just as well I have no experience of either of them and don't have a clue what is going on. That will make deciding easy.

Today is definitely a bogged down day, confusing,  frustrating and never ending. I shall be glad when I have completed all the things I decided were a good idea to sort out. Seriously all I want to do is PAINT A PICTURE and let the rest just run on its own for a while. Unfortunately I am not very good at deciding to do something and then 'doing it later.' Even now is not soon enough.

Anyone want to be my assistant!?



4 comments: