Sunday 31 May 2020

I'm awake! Or am I?

Is blogging slipping? I missed Wednesday and Friday's post last week. I don't know why but I feel like I have been hit by a bus at the moment. I am not sure if this is flu /virus leftovers or what. I am hoping I will have taken it easy enough this weekend to recover.

I am tired though, so, so, so, tired. I fell back to sleep this morning and dreamt of karate, and pasta shapes between toes and spilt soup. Yes, I have no idea either.

I am making up for some lack of blogging time today, as I have some art admin I need to catch up on. I am anticipating a busy start to next week so I thought I would pre-prep a few things to make my life easier. My puzzles arrived yesterday so I have put them back for purchase on my website and Etsy. I have wrapped two up to post tomorrow and updated my print list as I sold two small prints yesterday. I have also typed up my invoices and expenses so hopefully everything is now up to date. This afternoon / evening will be commission painting time so I need to clear my head and find some energy to give that my all. I have also just remembered I need to take one of the small prints offline on Etsy as I have sold out. I will be putting an order in with my mount supplier and my print supplier shortly. It seems like every time I make art money, I spend it. I assume at some point I will have everything I need and then I can actually make a profit for a while. Sometimes art seems like an expensive 'hobby'.

But things are ticking over; the odd favourite here and there, a small sale, a new painting, even a bit of architecture work! It all seems good. Just tiring.

Wake me up before you go-go.

No comments:

Post a Comment