Tuesday 24 April 2012

Hello, and welcome to.......a mistake

I can hardly start a blog without first introducing myself now can I? It would be rather rude not to but lets face it no one wants to read my life story. As a happy medium (or just to make me look odd) I found this when I was cleaning up my computer yesterday - I think I wrote it when I was trying to get a job in marketing - one of those describe yourself in 300 words 'tasks'. My favourite. Not. Probably regretfully; here it is...

I was born with Doc Martins on, my mother said it was a hard pregnancy. My dad thought a professional footballer was on the way, but netball was my thing. I remember the day my boots saved me, when my brother's car reversed over my feet, a lesser shoe would have caved, but not my DM's.

There you go then, now you know exactly where I am coming from....(!) Hopefully it will become clearer when I have figured out what I am doing, and what all these buttons do... (where is the abort button when you need it?) Needless to say I am a struggling artist - struggling to get underway, struggling to write a blog, generally struggling is the key word......




No comments:

Post a Comment