Sunday 23 September 2012

The Gaffer Tapes

Everything seems to be a bit up and down at the moment, on the plus side I received an email earlier in the month to sell my work on a website that also sells limited edition prints by Picasso, Chagall, Dali and good old Rolf Harris. (Yes I am printing this email out on A1 for motivational and uplifting purposes). On the downside I am now getting closer to the requisite look of a struggling artist as my shower is now held together with a little bit of love and a lot of gaffer tape.

Well I guess I have a cliché to uphold.

So I have had an unexpected bit of time off over the last few days and decided to make use of it by making some handmade cards (and going for a walk to try out my new camera and hopefully painting a new picture, but more about that later). Anyway, 10 bits of printed photo paper, 60 cut out cards, 4 Stanley knife blades, 3 tubes of Pritt stick and 8 paper cuts later, who said this was a good idea!?

No comments:

Post a Comment