Thursday 19 December 2013

1,2 paintings to you, 3,4 I've sold some more!?

So things have been a little crazy. On Friday I mentioned I might try and paint a picture at the weekend. I did manage too, and it is a good one, but more about that later.

On Sunday, I unexpectedly sold a picture, to a buyer in France! Wahoo!

On Monday, I unexpectedly sold another painting! Wow, yippee!!

On Tuesday I sold three more!!! What!?

On Wednesday I sold one more. Seriously? Have I gone mad?

4 days later and 6 paintings sold. Just, wow. Wow, wow, wow. So this is what success feels like? All that slogging, self doubt, tiredness and endless late nights have been worth it, the dream is alive and maybe trying to do this was a good idea, what I am meant to do after-all and not just a wild fantasy. I don't know what to say...but I am super excited and definitely going to treat myself to a new coat - no more shabby chic for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment