Tuesday 18 June 2019

Goldilocks and.....

It seems like I am endlessly procrastinating at the moment. I was briefly close to finishing my website as I started loading in the print section but that was a week or two ago and now I can't remember where I am. Near the end? In the middle? Just started? Yes, one of those things is probably true.

I have still been creative in the meantime, when there has been time, i.e. when I have stopped looking out of the window.... I have designed two 'pub' signs for a friend (see below) and a choice of 4 logos for a new local organisation. Whilst it has been fun to use my eye for something a bit different, I am glad to get both these things ticked off from my list.



All that leaves is a commission that I will hopefully be starting in a minute to distract me from the endless rain we are currently having, and then it will be back to website time and possibly a painting of something random at the weekend if I am still awake.

Lastly - two pieces of ultra good news - I sold a painting on Art Gallery on Sunday, and someone wants to come and view a piece at some point this week, so I am holding out for sale number two as well. Lets make this week an art week! (Fingers massively crossed, as my monitor just crashes, and chaos ensues, this doesn't bode well....) 


No comments:

Post a Comment