Tuesday 24 September 2019

Eye of the Tiger

So, three weeks have almost passed by and what have I done? I have....


  • Sold my first official Laura Hol Art voucher
  • Painted commission 1 of 2, the second is happening today.
  • Started painting a star filled sky on my bathroom ceiling which may take me forever to finish.
  • Run a voucher competition on Facebook and nabbed 50 more followers. 
  • Updated my artwork tracker to better record Limited Edition sales and numbers.
  • Bought some more mount supplies to make the Limited Edition prints I have outstanding.
  • Fixed my website shopping cart.
  • Booked a holiday to Lisbon.
  • Bought a suitcase.
  • Danced a Zumba class for 9 hours.
  • And.....then got a chest infection.
Boom. 

That seems like more than enough for the moment. 

Today's commission is going to be interesting as it is of a tiger. In my life so far I have currently painted this many tigers:

......

So yes, there is going to be a big learning curve to this one, not least in the fact that the painting required is a metre wide so it is pretty big as well. Definitely a watch this space moment!  

Wish me luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment