Wednesday 20 November 2019

Come on 2020!

Painting and art time seems to be a bit thin on the ground at the moment, partly because I can't seem to get my energy up to painting levels and partly because of life. Life in the form of holidays, broken boilers, health problems, tiredness, winter and everything else in between.

These last few months have been tough. I am more than ready to see 2019 out and start again afresh with 2020.

Speaking of 2020, one of the things I have managed to do is sort out my calendars! There is in fact a competition running on Facebook, to win one as we speak. Head over to this link to enter, or if you would rather, head over to my website to just buy one!


I don't know about you, but I am ready to fast forward through the next 41 days!



No comments:

Post a Comment