Friday 8 January 2021

2021!

 I don't even know where to start with blogging today, so much has happened it would take forever to cover it all. 

On the plus side the things that happened were mostly positive - lots of art sales leading up to Christmas and unusually lots of architecture work as well. I definitely got my steps in walking to the post office, what felt like every day! 

I miss the first lock-down, when the sun was shining, I did yoga and blogged every morning. This version seems more like everyday I wake up unsure what day it is, not sure what I am meant to be doing, I could sleep forever and I cant stop eating. I need to shake away those Christmas bad habits! So yes, I am doing a recorded Zumba session when I have finished writing this. At least I hope I am. 

But first, let's go for the blogging in reverse option and write the last thing I was meant to write first and then go from there. So:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2021 is here! It still feels like 2020 at the moment but it should get better. I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that purchased something from me in the run up to Christmas, I think I sold the most things I have ever done so at this time of year before, including a few paintings which is always heartwarming! I also managed to sell out of calendars for the first time ever!

Success!

It has taken me the entirety of this week to resort my stock levels and catch up with making paper copies of all my invoices, so that I very nearly, feel back on top of everything and ready to work out what I need to do next. 

So hooray, 2021 lets be positive, lets overcome all that we lost last year, and put some things in the diary to look forward to (one day). Lets do this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment