Thursday 26 September 2024

Come September

 I am not entirely sure where September has gone. Wherever it has gone, it has made it there far too quickly. 

It is almost time for the exhibition, and I can't really pretend I am ready yet. I have been being busy and sorted some things out, but I guess it is impossible not to have a last minute rush however much you try to avoid it. The most crucial outstanding things currently, are; sorting the labels, deciding on the prices, actually working out the layout of the paintings to go up and I need to paint two more ideally. 

I have 5 days left. 1 of which is out for a Zumba event, and then possibly the day after when I am worn out and stiff. So realistically 3 days left. I am not sure how I feel about this. It should be fine, assuming I can paint this evening and possibly on Sunday if I need to, although really Sunday needs to be a painting preparation day, checking all labels, fixing the mirror plates on the back etc. 

Lets just pretend I am on it. 

So exciting times, and daunting times! 

You can read about the exhibition and find more info about the opening times here, and here is the flyer advertising the event, which is coming just in time on Monday! 

If I can borrow some luck, productivity and efficiency for the next few days I will be grateful! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment