Tuesday, 8 September 2026

MetformOut

 Onwards and upwards feels rather bumpy......

I am a bit frustrated today, as I had four days of feeling relatively ok, and now I have had two slightly more erratic days. I guess that is how healing goes, it is rarely a straight line, and probably a very bumpy one is far more realistic. That said, I have had lots of milestones recently. I judged the art at Cox Green community show and I managed a very low intensity 40 minutes of Zumba at home on the weekend. In fairness, I may have done too much this last weekend and I am suffering from it a bit now but we shall see. I guess the focus is to remain positive and not assume any of it is a setback or my new medication no longer working. 

There is always the doctors to go back to I guess....

Since my first painting back, I have managed two more, but lets start with the first one. It is aptly named MetformOut as I was recovering from taking Metformin. Can you see what I did there? I like leaving the result open to your interpretation as I have enjoyed hearing what other people have seen in it. Escapism, the future, hope, coming out from a difficult period. It is your call. And sometimes, that is how art should be. So here it is - 'MetformOut' Acrylic on Canvas, 24" x 24" 

What do YOU think?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment