Monday 21 May 2012

Premier Gallery

So carrying on the theme of self promotion I got another email through from an online gallery. This one is more promising and more importantly cheaper. It looks like they act as a platform to display my work for a yearly fee and there is a special offer on at the moment so how can I refuse? If it works I may sell a few things, if it doesn't I only offer up £15 for the drain. I will keep you posted, trust me, I will post to the whole world if it takes off.

So thank you Premier Gallery.....step 1 of 459 complete.

I also got an email from an exclusive travel company offering to swap links. So how does that work? I would like an exclusive holiday to barbados, oh and to buy a yacht, a ferrari and maybe some art please. Might give that one a miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment