Tuesday 5 June 2012

A (com)Mission

So....art, what is that again? I think I use to do some once upon a time, in a land before I became so busy with architecture work any spare moment is pre booked up for sleep. Moan, moan, moan, but soft! What light through yonder window breaks!? Is it a, is it, yes it is a painting...woooo!

So I was commissioned to paint a seascape, in orange, loosely based on an existing scene, 91cm square. Big, sea, and orange, three things I don't normally do but I will try anything once. The good news is the client seems to love it, I just need to work out how to get it couriered over to them now....I really must learn to drive, oh and buy a car.....stuff it - Royal Mail......

Cue shameless plug:

If you would like to commission your own exciting piece of artwork please click here. Alternatively if you would like to help me make some space in my flat so I can stop doing an obstacle run every morning, why not buy a painting I have already done....

No comments:

Post a Comment