Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Seriously internet, you are killing me.

I believe it is customary today to say HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I have already shared the love by announcing the two winners of my competition that has been running for the last week or so. It is nice to give something back to all the people who have been supporting me. I had 71 entries in the end which was impressive as I was slightly worried I would only have about 3, I needed one more though as then it would have been an inverted 27 and I am sure that would have been ultra lucky. I shall be looking forward to running my next competition when I have figured out what it is.....



(And looking forward to resuming a usual service when SOMEBODY FIXES MY DAMNED BROADBAND CONNECTION or someone finds where I put my patience....)

No comments:

Post a Comment