Sunday 6 April 2014

Grand National

Boy, I am getting withdrawal symptoms. I really want to paint something but I have had no time to do anything other than strap myself to the computer these last ten or so days. I am hoping I will have some time next weekend, or failing that at some point over the Easter weekend (hooray for bank holidays). In the meantime I shall have to stay feeling neglectful of all things art related.

As a peace offering for my lack of artistic-ness, if you use this link to go to my Society6 account you can get free postage worldwide and $5 dollars off until Sunday the 13th of April. I don't know about you but I think I might buy some cushions, or if I am organised enough to make one, a shower curtain as I need a new one. I might also stock up with some bits and pieces to give away on Facebook. Somehow, I was feeling lucky on Saturday and I won some money on the Grand National! So I have some funds to play with for a change.

So I am still thinking about art stuff, even if I am not doing any....




No comments:

Post a Comment