Tuesday 1 April 2014

Plinth

Wow. I am really not keeping up with this blogging malarkey at the moment but I have some good excuses: Mother's Day, my birthday, work, a painting sale and probably some other things I have forgotten. You know you are busy when you have to write a list of what you need to do tomorrow before you go to bed.

But anyway, I do have some excitement to report courtesy of 'Plinth' which gave me two wishes in one last week. Firstly, it is going to be published on the front cover of the upcoming issue of the Butcher's Dog literary magazine, which quite frankly is super exciting! I can't wait to order my copy and I will post on here to let you know how you can get a copy too. Not only will it feature one of my paintings, but it should also be full of artistic/unusual gems of poems, articles and flash fiction. I am trying to decide whether to order a couple of extra copies to sign and give away on facebook, is that a bit pretentious? Probably, but I am so doing it anyway. Secondly, and I am unsure whether this is linked or not but it would seem likely it is, I sold the original copy of Plinth at the weekend. So yes, Plinth is working hard, earning me money and getting me publicity.

Now if only I could get all my paintings to do that....

Plinth    -   Acrylic on Canvas  -   20" x 16" 

No comments:

Post a Comment