Wednesday 5 November 2014

Special Offer!

Forgetting you have a blog is slightly annoying. I can't remember what I was supposed to be writing about or where it was going, or what I have done recently for that matter. I can remember who I am though. Just.

I feel like this is a small victory.

Very small.

Tiny in fact.

So I might as well kick start getting back into typing words that don't make sense with a special offer. Right now on Society6, for the next 5 days there is free delivery worldwide and $5 off all purchases. This might be a good time to stock up on some Christmas presents for those hard to buy people. I incidentally, if you want to buy me a present, would like one of the duvet covers, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

The link is here, use it wisely!



No comments:

Post a Comment