Monday 31 August 2015

Art Time

My blog stats this month are not very good which is a shame. Possibly not overly surprising though as it is traditionally holiday season and I have only written 3 posts this month. It was obviously holiday season for me as well, not that it feels like it was but never mind!

I have had a super productive Bank Holiday weekend these last few days, and an art focused one for once. I have managed to finally put all my outstanding new photographs and paintings online EVERYWHERE, two paintings are packaged and ready and waiting to be sent, I have ordered a new chair to try and stop me turning into a hunchback, my spreadsheets are up to date, my finances also, and my to-do list is the smallest it has been all year. I should feel better than I do right now, but I guess there is always more to do. It has been good to have a solid block of art time though, I miss it, and would quite like it to carry on for a few more days but I already know there is a potential mountain of architecture work on its way. That is fine too though, a bit of art, a bit of money - not a bad mix. Now if I can just manage to squeeze in a painting either tonight or tomorrow night then we are sorted.

Oh, and prep/schedule a few blog posts - that might be a good idea too.

(Definitely ALWAYS more to do......)

No comments:

Post a Comment