Sunday 15 May 2016

Bluetooth Pairing.......

This is interesting. I asked for a Bluetooth keyboard for my birthday but then failed the test at managing to link it to my iPad. That is until today when I seem to be able to fix things. I have no idea what I have done differently but it works, so that is all that matters!

The idea was that I would use the keyboard to blog whilst I was away, whilst I was having a coffee, whilst I was on the train. I know you can type on the iPad anyway, but the screen is bigger this way and typing much quicker. Could this mean a dramatic increase to my productivity? I hope so. The novelty will work for it at the moment. My lounge is a much nicer place to write than the study. It feels more like I am writing in a studio rather than in my office, more like I am relaxing, and less stuck at the computer. These are all good things!

Fingers crossed.

In the meantime I am hoping the ideas angels are going to quickly come and visit me. I have some time to paint this afternoon, and I really want to. I am stumped if I can think of what to do though. I have Scotland to do, the Lake District and Riga, and I promised someone a Peacock but I am not sure I am in the mood for any of these. 

I need a spark. A lightbulb. A flash.

Or maybe I just need to turn my own Bluetooth on......

No comments:

Post a Comment