Friday 27 May 2016

In a Flash

I seem to be popular in Germany today, with 100 page views. I wonder why!?

I also thought I only posted a couple of days ago. Seriously, time is absolutely flying. I am sure it should only be January, maybe early February, but definitely not almost June!! I also made the mistake of consolidating my blog 'to-do' list a minute ago. If I have done something I think will make a good blog post I tend to write it down in case I get a writers block. Instead of having a mental block I have had more of a time block recently and accumulated a list of 71 posts I meant to write.

Oh.

My.

God.

How on Earth am I meant to catch up with that? Especially as new things keep happening that I could talk about and months are going by in a flash. This is crazy.

I am slowly getting a bit more time though and even more slowly getting my art brain back in gear. I have sorted through some photos that are now ready to upload. Thought about how I am going to redo my website. Replied to some out of date emails and got the ball rolling with a few more things. I have been noticed by an Art Gallery in London, contacted by a printing firm in Singapore and picked up a few more followers. I have also improved my tally of paintings for the year although it really does feel like I haven't done many in 2016 so far.

So I am feeling pretty positive. I have started juggling the art balls again and things are already starting to happen. If I can just keep it going in between working and living, then I think we are good to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment