Thursday 6 October 2016

Let the Globetrotting Begin....

This week, I will be mostly popular in Poland. I am feeling very multinational at the moment as I have obviously had lots of Polish blog hits this week as well as the usual ones from the UK and the USA. On Artfinder I am slowly getting more Romanian fans as that is currently my third most popular following nation. This is a strange coincidence as I am trying to persuade a friend to come on holiday with me to Transylvania in April. They have some amazing architecture and castles that are just begging to be painted. Weirdly I got approached to sell my prints through a company based in Singapore the other day, called Artique and now I am visiting there at the end of the month. Seems like two chicken and egg situations. It will be my first trip to Asia so I am looking forward to seeing what kind of inspiration that brings.

Watch this space.

In the meantime the second best thing, or maybe the third best thing of selling a lot of paintings is the space it frees up (briefly). Space for me to fill with blank canvasses. I currently have 35 waiting to be painted, and yes, there is a possibility that I am becoming a hoarder. I had to get some more though as I had run out of my favourite size (honest). I am looking forward to this weekend, or maybe tomorrow evening as I can feel a painting brewing somewhere in my body. I just hope my brain can figure out whether it is tea or coffee before my hand starts pouring the boiling water. I am sure I will be able to think of something, and if not, going for a walk normally does the trick.

I am excited :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment