Thursday 16 February 2017

I need some cake.

I need to do a blog post about Paul Nash as I went to see his exhibition at Tate Britain a week or so ago. I did think I could do it now, but I literally just felt my brain leave the building and now I am good for nothing except getting easily distracted.

OooooOooooh butterfly......!

On the plus side, this evening I am going to do a bit more work to my photography website. I have somehow managed to get myself roped into having an exhibition on the Isle of Wight at the beginning of April (!!) so it seems like it would be sensible to get everything up together for then. I am not sure whether this is actually possible but I will try!

Whilst I was being distracted I also looked at the stats for this blog. Apparently I have had 23,947 page views. That seems like rather a lot!

Distracting.

So before April the 8th I would like to have my photography website complete, my art website update complete and Twitter and Instagram up and running. I basically have 50 days in which to do that. That doesn't sound like very many!

But it might be enough.

I need to get some milk.

My foot is also swollen as I zumba'd too hard yesterday.

What am I meant to be doing?

Oh yes, 50 days. Hmmm

I need some cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment