Thursday 26 October 2017

Hawaii to Oregon

I am having one of those weeks where everything happens at once (again!). It is strange that I haven't had any sales through Artfinder for a while and then I have two on the same day. It is like that day last year where I hadn't sold anything for a while and then I sold 4 in one go! These, needless to say, are my favourite days! :-D

One of the sales this time is going to be interesting as I need to ship the work to the big old US of A. I am a bit apprehensive as that is a long way for my painting to travel on its own. All other paintings to the US have been hand delivered so I, or whoever was taking them, could look after them. I have posted things abroad before - to France, Norway and Northern Ireland but still, sending a painting to the US seems like the next big step. I shall have to wrap it in triplicate.

This will be the third time the courier has visited my house this week. The first time was to pick up Las Fran Paris Beach to take to Wales, the second time will be this morning to pick up Carcassonne to take to Stoke on Trent, and lastly, picking up Hawaii to take to Portland, Oregon. An exciting week!

I have had Hawaii, for quite a long time, since 2013 in fact when it was created. I have managed to sell both Laguna and Hawaii this year, two of my longest standing sale items. I always miss them the most when they go as I never realise how used I am to seeing them.

So Good luck Hawaii! You are going on an adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment