Wednesday 8 November 2017

Fall

I keep thinking I only posted a couple of days ago, but no, somehow it was two weeks ago. Seriously time - SLOW DOWN!

It seems that 'Hawaii' has arrived safely in Portland, and I had a really good review from the new owners of 'Carcassonne' so all good news.

I have even managed to pull out a couple of new paintings in the last couple of weeks too. Neither of them are super exciting but both therapeutic in their own right.

The latest one seems to be getting a marmite reaction. I am intrigued that it seems to be controversial as that was not my intention. It started as a too strong background that I was struggling to finish, so the fact that I have finished it, and more successfully than I was expecting means that I am quite pleased with it; So say hello to 'Fall'


It looks OK to me!? It will be interesting to see it's reception across the board. Quite often, for instance, if it doesn't get many 'likes' on Facebook, it will get more than usual on Artfinder. I remember one painting that suddenly exploded on DeviantArt and I woke up to lots of favourite notifications. Either way, the outcome is always unpredictable and fun to guess. Still, it is safe to say, if I like it, then I automatically curse it with unpopularity, if I don't like it, then I am on to a winner. I must be looking at it for something else - or at least that is my excuse....


No comments:

Post a Comment